Wednesday 9 July 2014

LOOK WHAT I HAVE FOUND




Look what I have found! Everyone who wants delicious and healthy meals must have these.







 I am mad about cooking books and I have so much that I always promise not to buy new ones, but... These are exceptions as they support my weight loss plans - and make my meal planning easier.


Kale is a must for women


Kale is very often turns up in our vegetable box and to be honest - I am not sure what to do with it. I know that kale is a superfood, really effective against cancer and skin ageing. So kale is a must for women.
We really should eat more kale. But it looks so boring. Most of the people - just like me - just braise it and offer it as a not very attractive side dish. This book  provides easy and really mouthwatering  kale recipes. Just what we need :-)

Let Them Eat Kale!: Simple and Delicious Recipes for Everyone's Favorite Superfood 
by Julia Mueller



And here is a tasty recipe from the book:

All recipes are under 300 calories


If you don not want to think about the calorie content, just to eat a delicious, healthy and satisfying meal go to this book. So not problem to plan your weight loss diet with this book. All recipes are under 300 calories and packed with nutritious goodness for you. We just made salmon maki with my daughter this week from this book and it turned to be a big success. Next is miso soup or phoo which I love. Perfect dinner - light and filling.

Itsu the Cookbook: 100 Low-Calorie Eat Beautiful Recipes for Health & Happiness. Every Recipe under 300 Calories... 
by Julian Metcalfe




No comments:

Post a Comment